Where Do I Start?
New to semi-annual consignment sales?
Have no fear…they’re fun! Decide if you are going to shop, consign, volunteer OR all of the above!
- Free admission – No tickets for entry on public shopping days
- If you are going to SHOP only, join our mailing list at the top right of the page so you will be automatically notified of sales.
- We have shopping carts available. NO STROLLERS ALLOWED!
- We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards.
- Also check out our “shopping” page for more tips.
- Want to be the first to shop and grab the best deals? Sign-up to volunteer!
- Check out our “volunteer” page for more tips.
- A great way to make money and pay for your child’s next size of clothes!
- If you would like to CONSIGN items, please go to the Consignor page for all details.
- If you choose to shop, volunteer, and consign, you will get the ULTIMATE sale experience. PLUS all the perks!
Shop the River Region's best semi-annual children’s and baby’s consignment sale. Admission is free. We offer quality clothing, baby equipment, toys, games, accessories, books, bedding and furniture at unbeatable prices. Don't forget to join our mailing list (at the top right of the page) to stay up to date on our events.
Interested in being the first shopper to grab all the best deals? Check out our three flexible volunteer options and see all the perks and earn even more money!
Sign-up to Volunteer at the top right of the page.