Important Information for Drop Off & Pickup
After you have finished tagging your sale items, take these simple steps:
- Gather your items together and sort them by size and gender.
- Bring your items to the Prattville Pickers’ Event Center- NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
- See Calendar of Events for more information on drop off dates – 3 drop off dates only
- At no other time may items be dropped off.
- Drop off is to the right side of the main entrance to Prattville Pickers-look for signs.
- You will be instructed to place your items at a check-in station for inspection.
- Plan extra time to place your items on the sales floor after inspection is complete. You will place your own items on the sales floor after inspection is complete.
- Follow the size signs above each rack. If you place your item in the wrong location it probably will not sell.
TOO BUSY TO WAIT IN LINE AT DROP OFF?
Use our DROP N GO option
- You may use this option if you have less than 100 items
- This option is available Saturday and Sunday only.
- You drop your items and we check them in and put them on the sales floor for you!
- You will be required to sign a waiver that we may donate any items that we cannot accept.
- Bring tagged items hung on hangers and placed in totes/boxes. Totes cannot be returned.
PICK UP OF UNSOLD ITEMS AND YOUR CHECK
- Pick up is located at the same place where you dropped off your items. Just walk in and state your consignor #.
- You will be escorted to your goods to bring home. If you change your mind and want to donate the items, we will be happy to do so.
- PICK-UP day and/or times ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE – (example, due to weather)
- An email will be sent with any changes. We will also keep the Facebook/Instagram page updated.
- You may pick up any unsold items you are not donating on pick up day
- You may send a friend, spouse, etc. to pick up your check
- SAVE TIME: If you are donating all unsold items, we can mail your check.
- If you forget to come to pick up, your check will be mailed to the address on file.
ALL ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BY CLOSE OF DAY WILL BE DONATED – NO EXCEPTIONS!
What happens to the items I leave behind?
We are thrilled to partner with the following non-profits in our area:
River Region Pregnancy Center
Autauga Interfaith Care Center
Autauga County CASA- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) — Speaking Up for Abused and Neglected Children
New Hope Academy
Autauga County Children’s Policy Council
Gift of Life-Autauga County Area
CHECKS NEED TO BE CASHED WITHIN 90 DAYS AS NOTED ON THE CHECK