Experience the River Region’s largest semi-annual children’s and baby’s consignment sale. We sell
excellent used condition and pre-loved items at unbeatable prices. There is just about everything and anything for sale related to babies and children. There are toys, furniture, clothing, and lots more.
Below are some helpful tips for making the experience fantastic!
- Bring a waist pack or backpack instead of a purse. It’s less to carry and you don’t have to worry about setting your purse down.
- Bring a laundry basket, rolling cart or oversized bag to gather and hold your items while shopping. *Strollers not allowed on consignor shopping night.
- Inspect your goods before purchase because we have a no- return /no- exchange policy. All items are sold “as is”.
- Bring a list of your child’s measurements (Land’s End has an excellent how-to) and a tape measure.
- Trace your child’s foot on cardboard and bring it to slip into shoes.
- You are responsible for keeping your children with you always. If possible, leave them at home so you can enjoy the consignment sale experience without distraction. Children are not allowed to play with any items at the sale.
- Fast checkout with our bar coding computer system
» Mom’s Marketplace accepts cash, local checks, and all credit cards.
A valid driver’s license is required for purchases made by check.
» VOLUNTEER with us to shop on our VOLUNTEERS ONLY shopping night. This is before the sale opens to consignors or the public. You get the best of the bargains!
» SELL with us to shop on our Consignor only shopping night. This night is after the volunteers shop but before we open to the public.