Important Information for Drop Off & Pickup
After you have finished tagging your sale items, take these simple steps:
- Gather your items together by size and gender
- Band all hangers together in groups of 10 with a rubberband
- Bring your items to the Prattville Pickers’ Event Center
- See Calendar of Events for more information on drop off dates – 3 drop off dates only
- At no other time may items be dropped off
- Drop off is to the right side of the main entrance to Prattville Pickers-look for signs
- Set your items on the tables at the check-in for inspection
- Plan extra time to place your items on the sales floor after inspection is complete.
- Follow the size signs above each rack. If you place your item in the wrong location it probably will not sell.
- If you are donating your unsold items please give us a self-stamped, self-addressed envelope at drop off and we will mail your check, saving a trip back!
TOO BUSY TO WAIT IN LINE AT DROP OFF?
Use our DROP N GO option
- You may use this option if you have less than 100 items
- This option is available Saturday and Sunday only.
- You drop your items and we check them in and put them on the sales floor for you!
- You will be required to sign a waiver that we may donate any items that we cannot accept.
- Bring tagged items hung on hangers and placed in totes/boxes that you do NOT need back.
PICK UP OF UNSOLD ITEMS AND YOUR CHECK
- PICK-UP day and/or times ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE – See calendar of events for latest information
- An email will be sent with any changes
- You can pick up any unsold items you are not donating on pick up day
- We will also have your consignor check ready for pick up
- If you are donating all unsold items, we can mail your check if you give us a self-addressed, stamped envelope at DROP OFF.
ALL ITEMS NOT PICKED UP BY 6 PM WILL BE DONATED – NO EXCEPTIONS!